Standard Pet Policy Guidelines
In order to accommodate our guests traveling with pets, we have incorporated some general policies and guidelines.
- Most pets weighing less than 40 pounds are welcome.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $15.00/nt will be charged.
- Pets may not be left alone barking in room or disturbing other guests.
- Pets may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Pets must always be on a leash while in the common areas of the hotel.
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is removed from the room during service.
- Pet owners will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets.
- Noise/Disruptive complaints, barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of (2) noise or disruptive complaints you may be asked to make alternate arrangements for your pet.
- Cell phones must be provided if pets are left alone in the room and hotel staff must be informed.